I tell you the simple trick to remember thousands of password and you never forgot any password in your life
- First step- find a word you will never forget in your life eg. android
- Let’s say you want to remember a password for Gmail
- Second step- Pick last the 3 or 4 letters of that website that you want to remember the password, in this case, the mail is the letter
- Third step- Combine the above two words ( android+mail )
Now your new password is androidmail
So what if some website needed a combination of special symbol and letters?
- Then follow the First step and pick 1 or 2 symbols you never forgot eg. android$$
- And your new password is android$$+mail= android$$mail
Now you can create and remember thousands of passwords of different websites and applications.