You follow the below steps immediately when you lost/stolen mobile –
- First, you blocked your SIM card by contacting the SIM telecom customer care eg. Airtel, Jio, Idea…
- Call on Paytm helpline (0120 4456 456) from any mobile number and follow the below steps:
- Listen to IVR menu and select the option for lost phone
- Select the option to enter a different mobile number from which you are calling
- Enter your lost/stolen mobile number and select the option to log out from all devices
- This option helps you to remotely log out all Paytm live sessions
If you want to access your old account, first update a new number in your old Paytm account. For this contact Paytm customer care.
And send mail with following details-
- Mobile number of the Paytm account which you are not able to access
- Any transaction proofs of receiving or withdraw money on old Paytm account screenshot or SMS
- Attache police complaint or FIR copy in case you have lost your phone,
- If your account is verified KYC, then attache KYC documents.
For more Paytm help-