What to do after recharge on wrong mobile number ?

Follow simple 3 steps to recover money when you do recharge on wrong mobile number- 

  1. First reminder when you recharge any number Paytm/Freecharge/PhonePe instantly forward your order to telecom operator and once recharge successfully you as well as Paytm/Freecharge/PhonePe cannot reverse it.
  2. For these cases, you should call your telecom customer care and provide ‘operator reference number’ (ORN) and request them to reverse the amount.
  3. You can get the ORN from order details page on ‘My orders‘ section on Paytm/Freecharge/PhonePe app or website. 

Above methods not work then only one solution left, call wrong number and request recharge your number or transfer money